Terms and Conditions Dive Packages
Dive Society prices are based on USD rate. All billing made in USD and will be converted to the actual daily rate of the day of confirmation.
Reservation & Payment Policy
– Reservation/Confirmation requires 20% deposit, non-refundable.
– Full payment must be done 45 days before arrival date.
Short Notice Booking/Reservation
– reservation within 45 days, full payment is required.
– Cancellations within 45 days prior to the arrival date are non-refundable.
– Cancellations outside of 45 days will receive a refund except the 20% deposit and bank charges for all transactions.
– no show no refund
– Preebooked Dive Packages are non refundable, also not partially.
– Non-Limit Packages are only bookable for consecutive days.
– Lost or damaged equipment will be charged (retail price) to the participant. Partial damage of any rental equipment will be treated as a full damage.
– Urinating on the wetsuit is considered as adamage. In that case the participant has to buy the wetsuit. All prices can be seen in our office.
– Storage of your equipment in our premises is at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions Diving Courses
Registration can be made verbally, online or in writing. In any case, it is valid and binding for both parties. For minors, registration is only valid with the signature of Parents.
After registration, we will register the course on behalf of the course participant and request the digital documents for the course participant.
The course dates are binding. Appointments can, however, be postponed by mutual agreement. By registering, the course participant accepts the general terms and conditions of the Dive Society Philippines.
Payment terms diving courses
After registration, a deposit of 30% of the course price must be paid within 10 days. Course invoices that are not paid exclude participation in the course without the payment obligation expiring.
Cancellation conditions diving courses
Course registrations are generally only accepted if you are ill or not fit for diving, which must be proven by a corresponding medical certificate.
However, the following fees will also apply to justified withdrawals applicable:
- Registration fee: USD 100.00
- within 15 – 90 days before the start of the course: 30% of the course price
- within 14 days before the start of the course: 75% of the course price
- Cancellation from the first day of the course or during an ongoing course and does not entitle to any reimbursement.